Medical dermatology in the greater Boston area
Schedule medical dermatology services in Burlington, Massachusetts with DermPhysicians of New England. If you have been living with a bothersome skin condition, or you suspect that you may have skin cancer, our board-certified dermatologists can help. From targeting specific skin issues to preventative care, we offer a variety of treatments to help your skin look and feel as healthy as possible.
Our services include:
- Skincare, including annual skin exams.
- Skin lesion treatments, including treatments for warts, molluscum, skin tags, skin cancers.
- Mohs micrographic surgery, the most effective technique for removing certain basal and squamous cell skin cancers.
We also treat the following skin conditions:
- Actinic keratoses
- Age spots
- Basal cell skin cancer
- Contact allergy
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
- Hyperhidrosis – excessive sweating
- Poison ivy
- Squamous cell skin cancer
When you are faced with any type of skin problem or irritation, turn to one of our board-certified dermatologists. If you have a suspicious mole, rash, or have noticed a change to your skin that is causing you concern, please request an appointment today. We aim to improve the health of your skin and the overall health of your body.
We also provide traditional medical spa services to meet your aesthetic needs. These services include:
- Botox injections, which soften crow’s feet, forehead lines, and frown lines.
- Dermal fillers, which add volume and plumpness to the lips, cheeks, and temples.
- Chemical peels, including superficial, medium, and deep peels to treat sun damage.
- Laser hair removal, which provides permanent hair reduction.
- EpiFacial treatments, which rejuvenates the skin and can diminish hyperpigmentation, fine lines, age spots, spider veins, redness, and large pores.
- Non-invasive skin tightening, which relies on radiofrequency energy to tighten loose skin and treat wrinkles, acne scars, large pores, and rough skin texture.
- Non-invasive laser treatments for vascular and pigmentation removal.
Request an appointment
For all of your medical dermatology needs, schedule an appointment in Burlington or Woburn, Massachusetts. Our board-certified dermatologists will assess your skin and determine the best treatment(s) for you. To get started, request an appointment online or give us a call at (781) 272-7022.